Friday, May 27, 2011

Moving to Miami


Well it is Friday, the 27th of May in 2011…I am sitting in the airport in Rome right now.  I have meant to start documenting this summer as I did the last, but decided that it would just be better to type it instead of writing it all like I have done in the past.  This is yet another adventure, and I feel so grateful to be able to experience it.  It has been a crazy couple of months leading up to this, but more than anything the last month has been absolutely crazy.  I graduated from college and shook the President’s hand as I got my commission.  It was pretty awesome to say I got to have a one-on-one conversation with Obama.  It marked the end of my old life and the beginning of a new, much better one.  I am confident going into this new stage because I have true friends backing me up the whole way.  I have no reason to question or not trust any of them.  It is a wonderful change of pace from my final semester of college.  Two days ago, Veda and I put our downpayment on our first apartment and signed our lease.  It is so crazy that we have a place at 50 Biscayne in downtown Miami with the most exquisite view of the ocean and port.  I am so excited to move in in less than a month.  I also can’t wait to start work at sector Miami.  Life is moving so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment