Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Looking Back

Less than one year ago, I qualified for the 70.3 world championships in Las Vegas. It is hard to believe that race is just over a week away. Taking a moment to appreciate how much has happened between now and then...I traveled to Orlando, Tempe, France, Panama, Milwaukee, Benton Harbor, Kalamazoo, Port St. Lucie, Key West, and West Palm Beach for races, made incredible new friends to include the wolfpack, completed my first ironman, qualified for Team USA, spent tons of time training with friends in the Miami area, and just lived life to the fullest. I've learned so much about myself through this journey and I can't thank the people who inspire and support me enough. Only 2 months left on my first legitimate triathlon season, 3 races to go! Then I have to start training to beat Kevin's 11:40 ironman time...

No comments:

Post a Comment